Re: Re: Help! WINXP/Apache2.0/PHP4.3.8 - Can't run PHP

This ain't exactly db related, but if you do a "View Source" on your page what do you see for the button's submit? If it's PHP script then you have a configuration problem. You should not see PHP in the browser.

Set up a file called phpinfo.php which contains one line: <? phpinfo(); ?> and call it from your browser. If your configuration is correct you will see pages of information on your setup and configuration.

If not, then it's back to the installation section of the fine manual.

Regards - Miles Thompson

PS Remember, PHP executes SERVER side, not client side. Don't treat it like JavaScript. /mt