Re: I have a CR-LF problem when pulling stuff out of my DB

I found part of the answer......

when doing a search in vim you can hit ctrl-m as long as you hit ctrl-v first.
ctrl-v tells vim to treat the following as a character, not to do the action
i.e... carriage return.

Now I need just one more piece, if anyone has the answer:

ctrl-m is a carriage return.  Does anyone know what ctrl seqence is line feed?

Thanks

--

Michael Cortes
Fort LeBoeuf School District