Re: MySQL denying access to everything...Part 2

This isn't the appropriate list to direct this question to.  I suggest
one of the MySQL help lists or a careful reading of the documentation,
which tells you exactly what you need to know.
--
Peter Ellis - pellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Design and Development Consultant