Re: Re: MySQL denying access to everything

On Wednesday 18 August 2004 22:30, AceZero2790@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Look I'm totally new to this, so all this MySQL stuff you are sending me
> too is like an alien language to me.

New doesn't excuse you from reading documentation. Last time I looked the
documentation was available in English too.

> Can you just tell me how to delete all this MySQL stuff so I can start
> again or something? Because even when I reinstall MySQL and delete my old
> MySQLgui.exe, it still gives me the same problem...

All the instructions for installation and configuration are in the MySQL
manual. Uninstalling would depend on how you installed it in the first place.

And in any case this isn't the list for discussing how to install and
configure MySQL.