RE: Re: LAMP

(tongue planted firmly in cheek...)

Nyah, nyah, nyah...my database can beat up your database.

Sheesh! You guys are killing me! If there was only ONE correct choice, we'd
all be building online interfaces to our kick@ass Access '97 databases. And
we would've missed out on the whole Pepsi vs Coke taste tests and we never
would've had the pleasure of seeing Dick Butkus and Bubba Smith yell "Tastes
Great!...Less Filling!" across a bar. But I digress.

One solution (database) does not fit all. It's not a point that can be
debated to a universally acceptable conclusion. Let's all just be happy with
our "MySQL Has No Equal" bumper stickers and Oracle t-shirts and move on.

Now where did I leave my Tab Cola?

Rich