Re: Enabling LDAP support

Have you checked the extensions directory where the .dll file is located in the httpd.conf file.

I've been running LDAP for the last 3 weeks, so if you need any help contac tme.

Arné
arnek@xxxxxxxxx

Kind Regards
Arné Klopper

------------------------------------
NetCB (Pty) Ltd.
www.netcb.com
Office: +27 12 997 3007
Fax: 27 12 997 3629
Mobile: +27 84 513 4119
>>> Philip Thompson <prthomp@xxxxxxxx> 08/02/04 3:27 PM >>>
Hi again all.

Sorry to bug you again. But I thought I would throw this out here again
and see if anyone has any input. It would be greatly appreciated.

I am running PHP on a Windows 2000 Server, and I need to enable LDAP
support. So I have viewed the
<http://us3.php.net/manual/en/ref.ldap.php> page on how to get LDAP
running. However, I have run into a snag.

I have copied the two required .dlls (libeay32 & ssleay32) into the
system folder. I also put the configuration option 'ldap.max_links =
-1' in my php.ini file. Is there anything else I need to add to the
.ini file? I tried uncommenting the extension for php_ldap.dll,
thinking that that might make it work... but it didn't.

Anyone have any suggestions b/c I'm stuck?

Thanks,
~Philip