Re: Enabling LDAP support

On Monday 02 August 2004 21:27, Philip Thompson wrote:

> Sorry to bug you again. But I thought I would throw this out here again
> and see if anyone has any input. It would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, second time you post about this problem, yet ...

> I am running PHP on a Windows 2000 Server, and I need to enable LDAP
> support. So I have viewed the
> <http://us3.php.net/manual/en/ref.ldap.php> page on how to get LDAP
> running. However, I have run into a snag.

... you're still keeping it a secret as to what your snag is.

> I have copied the two required .dlls (libeay32 & ssleay32) into the
> system folder. I also put the configuration option 'ldap.max_links =
> -1' in my php.ini file. Is there anything else I need to add to the
> .ini file? I tried uncommenting the extension for php_ldap.dll,
> thinking that that might make it work... but it didn't.

So HOW didn't it work?

> Anyone have any suggestions b/c I'm stuck?

1) post some *concise* code that illustrates your problem

2) state exactly what and how it is not working

3) post any error messages that you get (having first made sure that FULL
error reporting is enabled).