Re: generating reports in php

First, describe more details about reports such you need.
Second, please, do not start new topics by replying on existing. It breaks strukture of mailing list and makes view of topics complicated.
Carlos Merino wrote:

hi,
Is there any product to create reports in an easy way like Crystal Reports or Access?
I want to create a report that can be stored in XML and I want to insert this reports
to be web available. Advices??

thanks in advance

CArlos