Re: Reducing Strings to a certain length

Cole,

Additionally, visit...

http://ph.php.net/manual/en/function.substr.php

clod

On Jul 18, 2004, at 9:48 PM, Cole Ashcraft wrote:

> How would you reduce a string to a specified length? Say reduce 600 to
> 60 or abc to ab? Is there a PHP function for this? Will I have to
> write my own code?
>
> Cole
>

> --
> MailScanner on mail.ashcraftfamily.net, and is believed to be clean.
> Please report any deviance from this condition immediately to the AFN
> Administrator at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> --

This communication is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. The information contained in it may be the subject of professional privilege or protected from disclosure for other reasons. If you are not the intended addressee, please delete it, notify the sender and do not disclose or reproduce any part of it without specific consent.