From: Ed Lazor [mailto:Ed.Lazor@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 12:42 PM
To: 'Peter Westergaard'; php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:  Re: Hold System

Hold refers to the period of time when a student is waiting to be
matched with a host family.

- You have three groups:  students, coordinators, and host families.
- Coordinators match students with host families.
- Students go through different stages of processing.

The goals are to:

- provide each host family with a student
- keep each coordinator busy with three students
- make sure each student has a coordinator
- make sure students don't get stuck indefinitely in any particular
stage

Basically, this can end up being a fairly involved project...