Re: Image Resize

Kenny wrote:

Hi All,

Does anyone know if you can resize a tif image?
I have created a photo gallery and the client want to be able to upload
Jpeg and Tiff files, Unfortunately I have never worked with Tiff

Here is my code for Jpg files, But tiff has me stumped

tiff is not good graficformat. The browsers aren´ t able to display this. Some browsers, f. e. IE
are not able to display the PNG-format always properly. The best you take only jpg. The snipplet
you send seams to work.

Regards,
Ruprecht