Date help needed

Hi there everyone,

I have a problem, I currently have some code which populates a dropdown box
- this code gives me every day for the next x amount of days (EG: a years
worth of days), however what I really need to be able to do, is to find a
way to display this data in the dropdown box but ONLY show 3 days a week,
IE: Mondays, Fridays and Sundays, so it would show the dates for each
Monday, Friday and Sunday for X amount of days (IE: 365 days in the
dropdown).

Does anyone have any idea how to do this?  I would really appreciate any
help, I'd send my sample code only I'm not at my home/work computer ATM.

Chris