Re: value error in PHP form

Actually I want to use the function like
 if($action="Login")
{
Statements;
}
But here I am not getting any value in $action even I click on it.
When I was using Linux at that time I had not this kind of problem.

Rinku
Marvin Hechanova <mhechanova@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You have to assign values to your name and action
e.g.

 [input] " value=Rinku>
 [input] " type=submit value="Submit Query"
value="Login">

but why would you want to print the results?