Re: Mysql not receiving the data

Andrew Rothwell wrote:

Hi Larry, Thank you very much for the very quick response, I set my php.ini
file (located /etc/php.ini ) for the register_globals = On (it was off by
default)

Now however I get an error Error adding entry: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 's spanish
driver is found shot dead, Inspector Jacques Clouseau is the first off' at
line 8

I would think it fairly obvious that the extra "'" in the text you are loading is causing a problem, use an "`" instead, or "escape" the single "'"
Not sure if MySQL uses "''" or "\'" :)

--
Lester Caine