Re: Mysql not receiving the data

Online I could see everything, and the pages gave the appearance of working,
however when I went into the DB using PHPMYADMIN to check the status of the
new data entered, all I found was blank rows ( for the new data since the
rebuild, all the old data was there) There were the correct number of new
rows for the amount of records that I had entered, which tells me (unless I
am nistaken) that the PHP is talking to the DB, and is atleast sending a
insert command, but the rest of the data is not getting in. -

Without seeing any code whatsoever and since this worked before but no longer works on a new install, I can only assume that your code was written with the assumption that register_globals was turned on and it's not on in your current configuration.

If that is the case, see the PHP manual or search the Web for the solution ($_POST, $_GET, etc.).

Larry