Re: Informix and PHP

Thought I would post how I finally resolved this problem since it is not
specific to Informix.

The problem had nothing to do with the setup of my environment. It
boiled down to my registries where corrupt. Found many entries in my
registry that had the paths to various files starting with c?\"Some path and
file name".

A number of them where Informix related others where for other
applications\dll's. I downloaded Registrar Lite by Resplendance
(http://www.resplendence.com) and did a global search and replace of all
"C?\" to "C:\" rebooted my machine and everything came up fine.

David