Informix and PHP

Any help would be appreciated on this. I have already asked this question on
the regular PHP and Informix news groups and have not had any luck. Maybe
one of you can resolve my problem.

I have had this problem in the past on another machine and fixed it by
setting the environment variables for INFORMIXDIR and INFORMIXSERVER. When
adding the same lines on the new machine I still get the following message:

 Warning: ifx_pconnect(): E [SQLSTATE=IX 001 SQLCODE=-1829] in
C:\webroot\PHPinclude\db_vars.inc on line 7

I tried doing what I did before, but still is not working. Doing
"phpinfo();" The following information (abbreviated) is displayed:

=== phpinfo begin ====
PHP Version 4.3.6

System Windows NT DAVIDS 5.1 build 2600
Build Date Apr 14 2004 17:17:11
Server API Apache 2.0 Handler

Under apache2handler:
 Apache Version Apache/2.0.49 (Win32) PHP/4.3.6

Under Apache Environment:
 INFORMIXDIR C:\informix
 INFORMIXSERVER dbserver

And under Environment I have:
 INFORMIXDIR C:\informix

=== phpinfo end ====

I am using the Informix-Client 9.21 2.30.TC1. I have been able to connect to
the Informix database using ILogin Demo and I have been able to connect
using WinSQL.

These are the lines I have in httpd.conf and they happen after the standard
LoadModule area:

=== Lines from httpd.conf ===
#LoadModule usertrack_module modules/mod_usertrack.so
#LoadModule vhost_alias_module modules/mod_vhost_alias.so
#LoadModule ssl_module modules/mod_ssl.so

######
# Start - Informix Stuff
######
SetEnv INFORMIXDIR "C:\informix
SetEnv INFORMIXSERVER "emco5"
######
# End - Informix Stuff
######

LoadModule php4_module c:\PHP\sapi\php4apache2.dll
#AddModule mod_php4.c
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

#
# ExtendedStatus controls whether Apache will generate "full" status
# information (ExtendedStatus On) or just basic information (ExtendedStatus
# Off) when the "server-status" handler is called. The default is Off.
#
#ExtendedStatus On
=== End of lines from httpd.conf ===

Any help would be appreciated.