RE: how to reuse DB results

Off the top of my head, you could do the db call once, assign the full
result set to an array, pull off the parts you want at the top of the page,
then use reset($arrayname) to put the pointer back to the beginning of the
array then use a loop to print out the whole thing at the bottom of the
page.

That's just one way though. There are probably others available with and
without the use of a db abstraction class.

HTH,
Rich