how to reuse DB results

Hi All,

Got this logic problem I don't know how to solve.

Is there any way I can make a call to the DB for some records.

Display some info from a column or two say at the top of the page and
then display the full result set in a while() loop?

Right now, I am making two calls to the Db to get the data I need to
display at the top of the page and then a second query to retrieve the
full result set.

I'm confused!

Thanks for any help!

Aaron