RE: question on <select>

> Here is the complete code. In the one line Java script that I have I am
> setting the value. So what am I missing?

For the sake of the listers trying to help you, and for your own clarity
of concept, I'd suggest starting out by putting all your code into one
file. It's quite hard to follow as you've presented it.

Also, it may make it easier if you try concatenating all your output to
one $variable, then print/echoing it out.

Don't mean to be difficult, but we all have our own projects to work on.

dave