No user table access to phpMyAdmin - How?

Hi all,

Installed software/os:

Win NT 4.0
IIS 4.0
PHP 4.3.1
MySQL 4.1.1
phpMyAdmin 2.5.6

I'm wondering how I can hide phpMyAdmin access via a webpage to the
mysql.mysql table....specifically the user table.
I don't want anyone using phpMyAdmin to have access to the user table.  I
only want to control that db & table through the command line on the server
itself.
How/What do I need to configure??

Thanks,

Gary