Re: Image / file uploader

Craig Hoffman wrote:

Sorry to be a pest but I tried that.  It giving me the same error.

Change to double quotes for the HTML portion.

action=\"$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']\"

You'll find that the ultimate correct form is echo "etcetc action=\"$_SERVER[PHP_SELF]\" etcetc";

When you're using an associative array inside a string, you don't need to put quotes refer to its textual index.

Bruno Ferreira --- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]