Re: PHP OO Problem

Thanks Justin,

I found the problem. I am using the OOP with sessions. The idea is use um
object and put it into the session and change it when is necessary. However,
instead of change the information in the object and then change the object
that is in the session, it is adding more information in the object. As a
result, my "session" has the size increased from 1 to 5, from 5 to 15, from
15 to 40, etc...

Is there any way to destroy the object in PHP?

Thanks.