PHP OO Problem

Hi List,

Two months ago I developed a project using PHP and MySQL without problem.
Now, I am developing using PHP and MySQL, but using PHP Object Oriented.

My problem is that the access is become slowly after few accesses or if I
perform a reload some times. The unique way to revert is to restart the
Apache.

Is anyone had this problem? Is this problem related to PHP OO or may
something that I used in my programs?

Thanks.

Andre

andre.matos@xxxxxxxxxxxx