Re: Re: Tree structure - how to show only current branch ??

ok this may help a bit  (I think)

you want something like this:

--A1
--A2
--A3
--C1
--C2
--C3
----C3A
----C3B
----C3C

First you got to have your tables like this.

ID, title, PID (parrent id)

ok use
function rec_tree($pid)
{
//some connect stuff here

$sql = "SELECT * FROM mymenu WHERE PID = '$pid' "

// some database get here
// and print the output
// then use the id and call your self
rec_tree($id)
}

first you start with the $pid = 0

and you get
and then for each time you write out a line (data)
you call the same function that you made with pid = the lines id

make sure you use some DEAD LOCK detection like IF or a counter or something
so you don't get an infi.  loop    :)