Re: v4.2.3 compliant sybase_set_message_handler

"Bruno Ferreira" <blueroom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Well, you didn't do anything wrong, but just pasting the function
> doesn't seem to work because some other data definition is
> missing/outdated as well.

Yes, i missed some lines in php_sybase_ct.h, now it compiles without an error
BUT whenever it try to use my new little function, PHP crashs:

~~ 8< ~~ httpd error_log entry ~~
httpd: relocation error: /usr/lib/php/extensions/sybase_ct.so: undefined symbol:
safe_emalloc
~~ >8 ~~

Well, i think without a large source-update or without the help of an experienced
PHP programmer, this issue isn't fixable, right?
The mentioned line of code is:

: params = safe_emalloc(sizeof(zval **), argc, 0);

Regards, Nils.