Re: v4.2.3 compliant sybase_set_message_handler

Nils Kehrein wrote:

[snip]
php_sybase_ct.c:1729: structure has no member named `callback_name'
php_sybase_ct.c:1730: structure has no member named `callback_name'
[snip]
What have i done wrong?
Thanks for reading this message :-)

Well, you didn't do anything wrong, but just pasting the function doesn't seem to work because some other data definition is missing/outdated as well. Look in those lines in the php_sybase_ct.c file and see what structure it's talking about. Then you have to search for the recent version of the file where it is defined and copy-paste that as well into your PHP 4.2 sources. Anyway, I should mention that you're treading on very thin ground there... there's a lot that can go wrong :)

Bruno Ferreira

PS - I am not a PHP-source programmer, so someone here might have better advice than mine.
---