From: Galbreath, Mark A [mailto:GalbreathMA@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 12:04 PM
To: 'php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: ?DHTML Layers with PHP?

I've been sitting here all morning wracking my brains for a way to code a hierarchical menu tree with JavaScript from database data retrieved by PHP, so that the child menus appear on a mouse click.  Can PHP do this without JS?  The only JS examples I can find use static menu trees, not dynamic data.

tia,
Mark