From: Paul Miller [mailto:pmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 12:23 PM
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:  ?DHTML Layers with PHP?

This JS script is awesome.  I work with Oracle Portal and a guy modified
it to read portal hierarchies so I know it can read dynamic data with
modification.

http://www.destroydrop.com/javascripts/tree/

I believe you just have to be able to create the parent child
relationships and display them in a js include like this:

<script type="text/javascript" src="dynamic_page.php">
</script>

With dynamic_page.php containing links like:
<!--
d = new dTree('d');

d.add(44273,-1,'Corporate Documents');
d.add(44273,1,'Corporate
Documents','http://www.someserver.com/portal/page?_pageid=73,44273','Fol
der Name','');

document.write(d);
-->

I am not sure of a ready made php script that can do what you want, but
I know it can be done.

HTH
- Paul