Re: MySQL - separating web and database servers

At 09:20 3/18/2004, Adam Voigt wrote:
>I don't understand, your ready to hack the MySQL extension, rather then
>just use one of the free text editors, that let you mass replace all
>your pages at once (which takes roughly 10 seconds)?

Adam is right.  Make backups of all the files, then do the edits.

If you have Windows, Replacem is great:
http://www.Orbit.org/replace/

Does a similar program exist for GUI Linux/FreeBSD?

Start Here to Find It Fast!? -> http://www.US-Webmasters.com/best-start-page/