RE: MySQL Multi-DB Join

?!?

And just use the normal old db selection
command for it?

Which of the DBs would you select, or does it matter?

mysql_select_db($databasename,$dbhandle);

Think that is what has been confusing me.
If you can select just one db, then what is that
select_db command really doing?  Is it just
establishing a mysql session, and once established
you can issue pretty much any mysql command
through the mysql_query command?

If that IS the case, then why bother specifying the DB at
all just issue the mysql_connect, and go straight
to the mysql_query (although that doesn't work...tried it)?
Just trying to figure out what that mysql_select_db
is doing.

Oh, and yes... the databases are on the same server

Thanks again,