From: "Ng Hwee Hwee" <hhwee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "DBList" <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 4:39 AM
Subject:  BLOB

Hi all,

how do i find out if a BLOB field in my table is NULL?

i tried:

SELECT * FROM `MEMBER` WHERE `PASSWD` is NULL

however, although there is one entry in my table that has nothing in my
PASSWD field, the result set is empty.. how come?

how do i search for entries that has password = [BLOB - 0 bytes] ??

thanx so much!!

huihui