Re: supplier - consumer website scripts available?

Denis,

Go have a look at www.hotscripts.com. They've got all kinds of ready-made systems for different combinations of programming languages and database solutions.

Good Luck!

Mikael

On Mar 06, 2004, at 17:01, Denis L. Menezes wrote:

Hello friends.

I am in a hurry to make a website where suppliers can advertise their
products and services and customers can place their requirements so the
requirements can be matched with the service providers.
Also vistors should be able to seekf suppliers and customers.

Can anyone tell me where I could find a ready made scripts program that does
the above?

Thanks
denis