Backup DB

Hi,

Can anyone recommend some software that I can use to backup our MySQL
database on a webserver to a PC in the office on an hourly basis? I have
found SQLjob - related to SQLyog! - which appears to do a exactly what I am
looking for, however I have also come across a few posts about its poor
reliability.

I would be most interested to hear anyone's opinions here.

Thanks for your help