Re: What's wrong with this query?

mysql_query does not return a specific value, rather a pointer to a range of
values (depending on what the query returns..) so what you're seeing is
normal. I think depending on your error settings, PHP will actually return
the value as 'POINTER' or something like that to let you know it's not a real
variable.. The same thing happens if you try and echo an array..

-Micah