Re: Re: PHP - MsSQL - "DB error connect failed" - mssql_pconnect?

mssql_pconnect() may add to problem of too many connections.  The reason
is because the persistent connection is associated with the Apache child
process and not the script.  This is significant because you are not
guaranteed to be served by the same child everytime the script is invoked.
Thus, over an extendend period of operation, the result will be a
persistently open connection for each active Apache child process.

-- bob