Re: csv export...?

Tristan --

...and then Tristan.Pretty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...
%
% Getting there...
% That did indeed output my results to the screen...

Yay!

% Next steo is to output that same data to a new file...

A file on the surfer's computer or a file on your server?

%
% I've done downloads on my site elsewhere, using header(), but with
% existing files...
% I guess I need to learn how to use fwrite?

Only if you plan to store the result file on your server, and since you
have the DB there I don't see why you would.

HTH & HAND & HNY

:-D
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) davidtgwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"