Re: MySQL Insert via SQL?

hi!

thx for your feedback! just wondered about the sql-documentation saying that
the file must be readable t all users. (at least session-files are only
read/write-able to the php-user. so i was uncertain.. imho your solution is
much nicer for saving the file in the db (allthough it may be a bad idea).

you're right ;) sometimes arguing can get anoying (e.g. which distribution
of linux is best and so on...)

greets ma

# life would be easier if i knew the source code...