PhpmyAdmin from external computers

Hi

I have phpMyAdmin installed on my red hat 8 box with mysql 3.  It works fine
on that computer and phpmyadmin gives me full access to the database.
However, when i connect to that computer from my windows computer and go to
the phpmyadmin url it wont let me do anything.  Ive set all the priveleges
to allow full access in every way, but it still wont let me access it

Any clue ?

Andrew