Re: [PHP] php|cruise - do unto others...

From: "Becoming Digital" <subs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> php|cruise is coming this March.

Final word on this, I promise! :)

I'll be on the cruise, so I'm looking forward to meeting anyone else that'll
be there. Contact me offline if you want.

I wanted to say think you to all of those that contributed to the "cause". I
ended up getting $71.03US that helped towards the price. (more donations are
still welcome, of course, to offset my empty bank account, now).

Thanks to Edward for bringing this up in the first place!

---John Holmes...