Re: running total (was "Re: [PHP] php|cruise ...")

Edward, et al --

...and then Becoming Digital said...
%
% I'm asking all of you to join me in Operation "Send Captain on the Cruise."  All it takes is a few minutes to PayPal a contribution to holmes072000@charter.net.  Donations of any size are welcome, and every little bit helps.  If enough of us chip in, John and his wife can get away for a bit, significantly reducing the chance that she'll cut off his PHP Mailing List privileges. ;)

A wonderful idea.

Now the only other thing is to 1) know how much a php|cruise ticket costs
and 2) know where the donations stand.  We need John to update us once a
month or so -- or for you to bug him and then YOU update us once a month
or so.

Thanks again to all, including John, & HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@justpickone.org * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) davidtgwork@justpickone.org  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"