From: "Jay Blanchard" <jay.blanchard@niicommunications.com>
To: "Becoming Digital" <subs@becomingdigital.com>; "PHP-DB" <php-db@lists.php.net>; "php-general" <php-general@lists.php.net>
Sent: Monday, 20 October, 2003 15:09
Subject: RE: [PHP] php|cruise - do unto others...

[snip]
PayPal a contribution to holmes072000@charter.net
[/snip]

Fabulous idea Ed, I wish I'd a thunk it for me. At the risk of seeming
ignorant (same risk I run each day by just getting out of bed) how
exactly do I "PayPal a contribution to holmes072000@charter.net"? I have
made Paypal contributions before, but I've never seen (to my
recollection) one done directly before.

Thanks!

Jay