Re: [PHP] php|cruise - do unto others...

Jay Blanchard wrote:
[snip]
PayPal a contribution to holmes072000@charter.net
[/snip]

Fabulous idea Ed, I wish I'd a thunk it for me. At the risk of seeming
ignorant (same risk I run each day by just getting out of bed) how
exactly do I "PayPal a contribution to holmes072000@charter.net"? I have
made Paypal contributions before, but I've never seen (to my
recollection) one done directly before.

Thanks!

Jay

Just go to PayPal's site, log in, and click the send money tab up top. There will be a space to put the email address.

--
By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush