Re: Using two colomns of mysql data as key/value pairs in arrays

> % > The original poster actually mentioned an associative array with one
> % > field as the index and another as the value.  None of these, just
> % > Ignatius's suggestion, will do the job.
> % Actually, mysql_fetch_assoc() will do quite nicely.
> Really?  How?  I must be quite confused.

No, actually, I am the one who's confused.  I misread the OP's email such
that *_assoc() would do the job.

My bad.
If MySQL had crosstab functionality, that *might* be able to help.

But I still stand by my assertion that *_assoc() is better than *_array() in
almost all circumstances.

Chris