To: "Shiloh Madsen" <shiloh_madsen@nsc-support.com>
Cc: <php-db@lists.php.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: Hyperlinking to a new page

Shiloh Madsen wrote:

Ok, I know this should be easy, but im just blanking on how to do it. I

have

a webpage where you put in a city name, and it queries a database of all

the

cities in the US and brings back all cities matching that name. This part
works just fine. What I want to do now is to create a hyperlink for each
city name which, when clicked on will then call up a second page listing

the

details of that city. What I need to do is pass this page the city id (or
any other identifying variable) to the detail page, but I cant for the

life

of me remember how to pass the data from one page to another outside of a
form. Any help would be appreciated.