  From: Shiloh Madsen
  To: php-db@lists.php.net
  Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 3:41 PM
  Subject:  Hyperlinking to a new page

  Ok, I know this should be easy, but im just blanking on how to do it. I have
  a webpage where you put in a city name, and it queries a database of all the
  cities in the US and brings back all cities matching that name. This part
  works just fine. What I want to do now is to create a hyperlink for each
  city name which, when clicked on will then call up a second page listing the
  details of that city. What I need to do is pass this page the city id (or
  any other identifying variable) to the detail page, but I cant for the life
  of me remember how to pass the data from one page to another outside of a
  form. Any help would be appreciated.