RE: Selection problem

If I understand your problem correctly, it sounds like you need to get all
of the values for the two select objects (which you can do with PHP, of
course) then use JavaScript to handle the CLIENT SIDE update process between
the two objects.

If that sounds like what you're looking for, you can find numerous tutorials
and code samples on the web. Just search for "javascript" on google and you
should find a number of sites with script repositories. Pick a site and look
to see what they have to satisfy your requirements.

Hope that helps.
Rich