2 problems

Hi,

 I am facing 2 problems while using PHP along with form based HTML file.
It takes inputs from the user and updates the DB.

Problems,
1) Not able to grab and store the checkbox status.
2) Not able to check the correctness of entered interger value. I realized
that form always submits (POST) the value as text.

 Thanks in advance!

--
Regards,
--Balaji