Re: How to post code and avoid spam filter in Yahoo?

On Saturday 27 September 2003 00:04, Karen Resplendo wrote:
> I keep getting Spam warnings on this list whenever I post code.  Is there
> anyway around this? I'm not sure my questions can be answered without
> showing the code that I am having trouble with.

You're not doing anything wrong. It's a fellow list subscriber
(robert@seabreeze.asn.au) who has an incorrectly configured SpamAssassin
setup and is churning out these misleading warnings.

> If not, then I will have to get my boss to subscribe and post from his ISP
> account.

No need. Just ignore those 'warnings'. Your posts are coming through fine.

Could the List Moderator chuck this guy, robert@seabreeze.asn.au,  off the
list? Or at least ask him to configure his mail system properly.