How to post code and avoid spam filter in Yahoo?

I keep getting Spam warnings on this list whenever I post code.  Is there anyway around this? I'm not sure my questions can be answered without showing the code that I am having trouble with.

If not, then I will have to get my boss to subscribe and post from his ISP account.

Karen